A Top 10 List of benefits of usability testing
Usability testing is not an expense, but an investment.
Doing things right the first time, or tuning-up your present site can mean the difference between a successful customer experience, or frustration and abandonment.
- Help discover the real needs and tasks of the user early in the design process
- Balance graphic design with functionality
- Provide tangible evidence for design recommendations
- Reduce costs by anticipating and eliminating potential user roadblocks
- Show significant cost savings through user productivity
- Provide a competitive advantage
- Provide more follow-on business due to satisfied customers
- Decrease user acclimation time and errors
- Decreased customer support costs
- Increased user productivity
To learn more about Viewmark usability testing, select a link (at right) or contact us
for more specific information surrounding our processes and lab.